Having almost missed the boat I sent off a guide describing my workbook blog and Assignment Web site to OCA today.
I wanted to make it easy for the assessors to locate and navigate around my on-line publications because as far as I can see the only information I was asked to include in my application was the address of this blog! Not a very inspiring introduction to 'Nick Anderson, photographer extraordinare!'
So I created a nice cover page...
... and added the following pages of information.
I included copies of my assignment feedback which can also be accessed from here in PDF form...
Assignment 1 Feedback
Assignment 2 Feedback
Assignment 3 Feedback
Assignment 4 Feedback
Assignment 5 Feedback
One of the reasons for hitting the deadline for submission was that I was trying to create a copy of all my on-line work on a USB data stick to provide an alternative source for the assessors to use.
I purchased a couple of natty USB sticks that looked like SLR cameras and set about transferring all the data across.
I copied the individual pages of this blog onto 11 htm files and then set about replicating my Assessment web site across. That also worked well until started copying and linking the photos to their full sized files. This meant laboriously changing every hyper link but I finally got it done. Then last night I sat down and started checking every link to make sure that everything worked properly and a picture of a shoe didn't link to one of willow tree by mistake. It was whilst I was doing this I started to notice that some of the files had been corrupted. I reformatted the memory stick and tried again and this time different files had errors. The other stick had exactly the same problems so in the end I had to give up and curse the manufacturer of this dodgy gear!
Anyway, my work is all available on-line, here or on my Assignment Web Site and I hope that my folder gets to the assessors Ok.